7/12/12

Things to Read - Book Reviews from a Budding Kindergartner

untitled (1 of 9).jpg

untitled (3 of 9).jpg

The Arlington library system is hosting a summer reading program for kids this summer. If a child reads and reviews at least 10 books he/she wins a prize (click here for more info). P's "reviews" amuse me.



The Gruffalo - I liked it because the mouse was really smart and he tricked everybody - it was really cool.



Animation Magic - It was really good, it teached [taught] me how they make movies, they have a lot of cool stuff.



The Magic School Bus: Inside The Human Body
- It was good and funny. I learned that blood doesn't really look like the blood in books.



The Stranger - It was medium, I kind of liked it and I kind of didn't. I liked the little girl but the book was weird.



Otto: The Autobiography of a Teddy Bear - It was good, I liked the bear but the little boys made me sad, though I liked that his friend came back.



The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe - I liked it A LOT because it was so adventurous and because the boy broke the witch's wand so everybody would stop turning to stone.



King Hugo's Huge Ego - It was good because he learned to be nice. and I liked the smart girl.



Ladybug Girl and the Bug Squad -I liked it because they had a playdate and they played a lot of different games.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! I love this. We'll definitely be pinning this to our Children's Books board.

    www.helpmegrowutah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...