10/9/15

Places to Go - Rust Manor (Leesburg, VA) & Cherish This Day

001-storyboard
002-storyboard
003-storyboard
004-storyboard
005-storyboard
006-storyboard
007-storyboard
008-storyboard

A few weeks ago I photographed a wedding at Rust Manor in Leesburg (by the way, have I mentioned I'm a wedding photographer? And I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing weddings! Hire me! Please!). Anyways, a few days before the ceremony, I brought the kids to Rust Manor to help me gauge the light and find good locations for posed photos. The girls, for whatever reason, insisted on bringing books and carrying them on their heads (um, okay?).

But isn't this place fantastic? A whole new level of gorgeous. There was a children's nature area on site, which T could have spent hours exploring. Plus, the property is also an Audubon Nature Sanctuary, full of trails that we didn't have a chance to walk/hike (and a pond, I'm really sad we missed the pond). Hopefully, we'll make it back one day, so my kids can explore without being pressured/bribed/begged to model for me.

Though, wouldn't this place be amazing for a family photo shoot?

I just cannot say enough good things about Rust Manor. And regarding the wedding itself - positively perfect, in every way imaginable. For more info about the location, click here. I'll have some pics up on my professional blog soon.

SO HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!
Have a great three (or four if you live in Arlington) day weekend! Don't forget to check out this week's awesomeness on Cherish This Day!

1 comment:

  1. I held an event here, and it couldn't have gone any smoother. An infinite list of food items were there. The staff and manager from wedding venues chicago were excellent. As an event coordinator, they made my job extremely easy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...