3/24/16

Things to Watch - Netflixing (March 2016)



ADULTS ONLY:

I've watched two random (but awesome) shows lately.

* The Heavy Water War - Perhaps a series about how Britain kept Nazi Germany from developing the atomic bomb sounds boring. But you haven't seen the suspenseful missions to blow up the "heavy water" plant yet. Totally awesome. Plus, tons of crazy beautiful nordic scenery. And now I'm obsessed with whether Heisenberg purposefully messed up his research for the Nazis.

* 30 Degrees in February - Continuing with the randomness, I became OBSESSED with this Swedish show about vacationers/emigrants in Thailand. Obsessed.



KIDS ONLY:

* Mighty Med - According to P, "It's about two boys, comic book nerds, who discover a secret hospital for superheros. They go through many adventures trying to protect the hospital and the show is funny."

* Fuller House - According to F, "It was okay. I've never seen Full House, so I'm not sure what that was like. Fuller House is funny. It has a little bit of jokes that adults would like (about kissing and stuff)."

* Once Upon a Time - According to P, "I love this show. I'm sad we finished all the seasons. It is a fantasy TV show about a kingdom cursed by an evil queen that transfers the kingdom to the real world in a small town in Maine."

* There are also two new Lego shows that look great - LEGO Friends and LEGO Bionicle, but we haven't had a chance to preview them yet.



ADULTS & KIDS:

* Pirates of the Caribbean - It's sort of a classic, right? Especially if you've ever been on the Disney ride.

WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE? WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING LATELY?

[Disclaimer- I receive compensation for posting about Netflix, but I decide what I want to write about and what I want to say.]

StreamTeamBadge



1 comment:

  1. J just got started with season 1 of OUAT - i'm watching with her b/c I was obsessed with that show and watched 4 seasons before she got old enough to say AAAAH WAIT FOR ME, so I stopped watching midway thru last yr, and I'm waiting for her to get caught up and then we'll continue on together. I love that show LOL.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...