8/3/16

Things to Do - 10 Things I Like (August 2016)

stuff1

1. Drinking buddies drink markers - A friend of mine bought these for happy hour and we all fell in love (with Brad, John, etc.).

2. Dr. Scholl's - I wore these shoes as a kid. And now, at 40 years old, I'm wearing them again. I almost forgot how comfy (and easy) they are.

3. Burt's Bees Baby Shampoo and Wash - I started buying this when the kids were little, I assumed one day we'd all move on to adult body wash, but we still use it all the time. The fragrance is light, perfect for bubble baths. Plus, it makes me happy that it contains no parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS.

4. Clean Reserve Discovery Layering Set - I'm not a huge perfume fan, but these are so light and airy that I look forward to trying new combinations. Perfect for summer.

5. Boho Jersey Dress - I love this dress. It's comfy (super comfy) and can be casual or dressed up.


stuff2

6. Turkish Towels - These pack up super light and can be used as beach towels or extra blankets. Plus they dry fast.

7. Mary Kay CC Cream - A few weeks ago a friend of mine hosted a Mary Kay party and now I'm addicted to this super light moisturizer/foundation. Now that I'm older my skin tends to be dry, but this makes it look dewy and (in my mind) younger.

8. Reef Flip Flops - I've had these for three (four? five?) years now and they still feel like new.

9. Honest Tea Half & Half - I'm still overcoming my diet coke addiction and these make the perfect replacement. Super flavorful and a lot less sugar than similar beverages.

10. Julie Blackmon: Domestic Vacations - I bought this book years ago (back when it was only $30 or $40 dollars) and it is now one of my favored possessions. Blackmon does a great job showing the funny moments of parenting (both the highs and lows), you can see several of her images here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...