10/7/16

Things to Do - 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime & Random Links

darcytroutman (1 of 1)

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! On Tuesday I took the kids to Blue Hill Farm in Waterford, VA to check out the light for a wedding I'm shooting there next week. F (of course) read her book, while P twirled through the fields. I can't even begin to explain how beautiful this place is, I really want to spend a night at their bed and breakfast, maybe sometime this spring?

Anyways, have a great weekend. And don't forget to check out this week's awesome on 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime!

RANDOM LINKS:

* 5 Big Fall Books

* I'm thinking of buying this shirt for T, since he NEVER wants to change his clothes.

* I'm a little obsessed with this photo series. Crazy good stuff.

* Reader's guide to this fall's big book awards.

* How to raise kinder, less entitled kids (according to science).

* Laurie Melia Ceramics. Unexpected.

* I cannot wait to read this book!!

* I want this shirt in white. Like really really want.

* The easiest way to make popcorn. THIS IS AWESOME!!! (link via Cup of Jo).


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...