1/13/17

Things to Do - Random Links & 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime

darcytroutman (1 of 1)

Happy Friday everyone! I can't believe it was 65 degrees yesterday and snow is on the radar for Saturday. Crazy world. I know I've been short on posts lately, but I promise more is coming soon.

In the meantime, don't forget to check out 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime - lots of great images this week!

RANDOM LINKS:

* The Top 10 Most Spectacular Art Installations of 2016. So so cool.

* Women Who Draw is one of my new favorite websites - a directory of hundreds of female artists.

* Loving these photo mashups.

* A year in dinners.

* Yolanda Baker, last of the disco ball makers.

* 52 places to go in 2017.

* An island made of plastic bottles.

* These photo-like paintings are incredible.

* Has anyone ever tried jade eggs before? I'm surprised/curious/unsure how to categorize my response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...