11/3/14

Things to Do - Halloween 2014

Is it me or has Halloween become an all-day affair? This year the holiday fell on a Friday, so maybe that made it seem more epic. Or just more adult focused (our neighbors cashed the keg by 9 pm). Luckily the weather was perfect and the kids were happy. But I'm exhausted.

parade

Round 1 - The grade school parade.

happyhour

Round 2 - Our last minute happy hour, part I. All I wanted was a group picture. This proved trickier than expected.

happyhour2

Round 3 - Happy hour, part II. Rum with hot apple cider and my second attempt at a group picture.

treatortreat

Round 4 - Trick or treating. My kids became candy obsessed.

candles

Round 5 - F celebrated her 9th birthday with a princess zombie and a few other friends. How is it possible that we're now on the verge of tweenhood?

morning

Round 6 - The post-sleepover present opening. F received $80 in Barnes and Noble gift certificates. Her friends know here well.

Round 7 - (Not photographed) - Darcy asleep on the couch before a full day of soccer games forces her to wake.

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!! I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A FANTASTIC HALLOWEEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...