4/8/16

Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links

darcytroutman (1 of 1)

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! We didn't adopt a new puppy (three dogs with three kids would be too much for me), but we have spent a lot of time fawning over our neighbor's new dog. Seriously, how cute is she?

Have a great weekend! And don't forget to check out this week's awesome on Cherish This Day!

RANDOM LINKS:

* I can't stop staring at these photos of people blending with their surroundings. So trippy cool.

* I want to make/eat/devour this cake.

* On the record player - I've been looking for something new to listen to lately, excited to check these out.

* Gift guide: presents for the 2016 election season. Love these!

* I want this photography book.

* Is anyone else watching Togetherness? I binge-watched Season 1 (we don't have cable so I purchased it through Amazon) and can't wait to dive into Season 2. So so good! I'm so sad that there won't be a Season 3.

* The grave of the female stranger.

* Has anyone read Marvel's new comic Squirrel Girl? She sounds awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...