2/10/17

Things to Do - Random Links & 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime

darcytroutman (1 of 1)

These crazy warm February days are confusing me. It does seem like, rather than winter, we're having one long spring. I'm not a huge fan of cold, but I must admit, I miss snow. How odd.

Have a great weekend everyone! And don't forget to check out this week's awesome on 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime!

RANDOM LINKS:

* Have you read the most popular book from the year you were born?

* 25 famous women on their mentors.

* Stranger Things (totally different from the TV show, but still pretty amazing).

* 8 Empowering middles school novels for kids interested in social justice.

* February tv preview.

* Women Photograph - LOVE LOVE LOVE this website!

* I recently blogged some family photo shoots and weddings over on my professional blog.

* Advice to a younger self.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...