2/24/17

Things to Do - Random Links & 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime

darcytroutman (1 of 1)

Happy Friday everyone! Yet another gorgeous day 70 degree here in Northern VA.

The photo above is another one that I took at the Smithsonian American Art museum - there was something so cool about watching the kids "interact" with the art. I'm hoping to take P to the Hirschhorn's Yayoi Kusama exhibit today, but I'm nervous about the lines. Fingers crossed!

Don't forget to check out this week's awesome on 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime! Have a great weekend!

RANDOM LINKS:

* Can you spot the women in these photos?

* 73 questions with Lena Dunham.

* 7 mistakes I made as a new photographer. I want to start using flash again (I use it for client sessions (sometimes), but rarely in my personal work).

* This children's book looks AMAZING!!

* I can't stop listening to this album.

* 34 books by women of color to read this year.

* THIS!!!!!!!

* 14 awesome tent camping experiences in VA. Every February I tell myself that we're going to camp all summer, but it never seems to work out that way. Anyways, North Creek Campground looks amazing - Dan could fish, I could hike - a total win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...