8/30/13

Things to Do - Best Friends and Random Links


untitled (2 of 60).jpg

untitled (9 of 60).jpg

untitled (16 of 60).jpg

* I'm sort of obsessed with Julie Blackmon - her newest project has me swooning.

* Tori Amos' Top 100 songs, whether you agree or disagree with the rankings, there's some serious nostalgia in this list. I'm happy that Cooling made the top 10.

* This is a big deal, literally.

* A Siberian river.

* Best indie movies of 2013 (so far), so NO rocked (though I'm rather enamored with most Gael García Bernal movies), not sure what to make of The Place Beyond the Pines, and can't wait to see Frances Ha and Before Midnight.

* Depressed Disney royalty. I love these more than I can say. It's hard to choose, but Snow White is probably my favorite. What is your favorite?

* The best books on writing, NYC, and more.

untitled (34 of 60).jpg

untitled (7 of 12).jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...