2/7/14

Things to Do - Random Links & Cherish This Day

zoo

One of the consequences of having the girls so close in age is that I never spent much one-on-one time with either of them. Thus, when the girls both started grade school, I was pretty excited to finally have time alone with my third child. But I must admit that I'm a little overwhelmed by one - turns out that playing (as in actual one-on-one down on the floor, I'm a dragon and you're a monster playing) is not my specialty.

Even when T and I go on adventures, at first I'm thrilled by how easy everything becomes - no fights over where to go, only one child who NEEDS to go to the bathroom, the ability to buy snacks without spending a zillion dollars (or to pack snacks without carrying a zillion pounds) - easy, right? Well, sort of, but I end up missing the chaos and confusion that comes with three.

So when T and I have after preschool plans, I often end up taking his friends with us. Usually three kids total, preferably two girls. Because this configuration is my comfort zone.

And I just stand back and photograph everything, watching their minds fill with wonder with every new discovery made.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! Click on over to Cherish This Day to see what everyone else has photographed lately.

RANDOM LINKS:

* Rich people.

* If your kids were Pottery Barn Kids. Funny.

* OMG, this almost makes me want another baby. almost.

* The Kids Should See This - awesome, new-to-me blog.

* Creepy, yet fascinating. I can't stop staring.

* I want to go here.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...