2/19/14

Things to Do - 12 in 12 (February 2014)

I'm cheating this month and posting 14 pics instead of 12, because Wednesday, February 12th was a really good (full) day. And because 13 has a bad reputation so we had to round up. Yes, totally cheating. Next month I'll keep it in check. And don't forget to head on over to Not-So-SAHM and Where the Watermelons Grow to learn about their day.

untitled (5 of 199).jpg

untitled (14 of 199).jpg

8:15 am- P finishes her homework, while T's friend plays with guns (when F has student council meetings in the mornings, my friend Trina brings F to grade school and I bring her son to preschool).

untitled (42 of 199)-Edit.jpg

8:45 am - Walking P to school. T talked on his walkie talkie the whole way there, he didn't seem to care that nobody was on the other end.

untitled (54 of 199).jpg

noon - Drink an apple/cucumber/lemon/kale concoction after Bikram Yoga. Dan and I are on a three day juice cleanse (purchased here). I would like to pretend that this is because I'm a super healthy fit person, but really I had no desire to cook for three days and the idea of taking a jar out of the fridge every two hours appealed to me (plus, the juices taste super yummy).

untitled (59 of 199).jpg

12:35 pm - Pick T up from preschool. He made me a Valentine. Happiness.

untitled (88 of 199).jpg

1:15 pm - Soccer class. I should post pictures of my awesome kid rocking it out, but instead I'm posting a blurry pic of my friend's adorable baby trying to figure out how balls work. Because babies are cute and I don't have one anymore.

untitled (116 of 199).jpg

2:00 pm - Group picture. I love this shot because T arranged it and talked everyone into posing together, "guys, my mom needs to take a lot of pictures today, so let's sit here and smile, k? Mom, how do we look?"

untitled (133 of 199).jpg

2:30 pm - A huge snow pile next to the library begs to be climbed (oops, I mean "conquered"). This is why it takes us hours to go anywhere.

pirates

3:00 pm - Pirate playdate, but before the ship takes off treasure maps must be created.

afterschool

3:45 pm - We walk to pick the girls up from school and their friends both ask them over for playdates. So it's just me, the dog, and the pirates walking home. Cool.

untitled (153 of 199).jpg

4:00 pm - My friend Lola stops by for tea (usually we drink wine, but I'm still juice cleansing. Bummer).

package

5:30 pm - We open a Valentine's Day care package from Grandma Troutman. So so much excitement. Plus, two super cute homemade sweaters.

untitled (182 of 199).jpg

6:30 pm - Dinner conversation becomes very animated. T feels it's necessary to stand. I am sick of drinking juice and stare longingly at the children's pizza.

olympics

8:00 pm - Watching the Olympics before bedtime. We don't have cable so last week I hooked up a digital antenna for our bedroom tv. As I'm not tech savvy, this accomplishment makes me very proud.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like such a great day! Juice cleanses are the worst. I did one for 7 days once and seriously almost maimed someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me really miss the neighborhood :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. E and C are psyched to make the blog!!! I hope you are drinking wine and eating pizza by now!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...