11/4/15

Things to Do - Feature Article on Let the Kids Dress Themselves

I haven't blogged much lately and I really miss it. But fall has been crazy with photoshoots (I'm actually quite active lately over on my professional blog, so feel free to stop by and check it out).

Screen Shot 2015-11-02 at 8.07.25 PM

I'm also featured this week on Let the Kids Dress Themselves (screen shot above), which has me sort of gidddy as that's my go-to site for seeing the work of my photography heroes. Click here to see the whole article.

Further, I have some new posts coming in the next few days and lots of stuff in the next few weeks.

THANKS FOR READING!! Happy November!!

1 comment:

  1. AW YEAH!!!! yahooo!!! those pictures were AMAZING! so happy and proud for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...