1/22/16

Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links

friends (4 of 10)

Happy Friday everyone!! The photo above was taken a few weeks ago, actually almost a month ago, during our NYC trip, when we stopped in Queens and spent the night with one of my best friends and her family. Isn't there something wonderful about seeing your (older) children playing with younger kids? It makes me feel like I'm doing something right (or maybe I was just happy to sit back, have a glass of wine, and let the kids take care of the other kids).

Anyways, more photos from the trip are at the bottom of this post. Have a great weekend and stay warm during the upcoming snowstorm! And, if you have a chance, don't forget to check out this week's awesome on Cherish This Day!

RANDOM LINKS:

* NPR'S Book Concierge is back with 2015's picks. I love this website!

* I want to read this book. And right now I'm obsessed with this series (as in I can't stop reading).

* Dolly Parton on getting dirty. Cute!

* For photographers, this looks like a fun project on a cold day when you're stuck indoors.

* And don't forget, I'm offering a 25% discount for anyone who wants to book a winter photo shoot (trust me on this, winter photo shoots are so much more fun and easy going than autumn ones).

* Coffee table worthy magazines. These looks so pretty.

friends (2 of 10)

friends (9 of 10)

friends (7 of 10)

friends (5 of 10)

friends (6 of 10)

friends (10 of 10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...