7/1/16

Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links

darcytroutman_july1 (1 of 1)

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! I feel as if summer came on strong this year. Like I can't quite catch my breath. Luckily, there's the pool.

Anyways, T wanted a mohawk (just like Mr. T from the 80s'), so I took him to Hair Cuttery a few weeks ago. It's sort of a baby mohawk, but these things are probably best done in steps.

Have a fantastic 4th of July weekend! And don't forget to check out this week's awesome on Cherish This Day!

RANDOM LINKS:

* Is anyone else watching UnReal? I'm totally addicted. I used to watch the Bachelor every week and this fictional behind-the-scenes drama (created by a former Bachelor producer) is even better than the real "reality" show.

* A hangover cure?

* I think I'm going to order one of these for my new office. Though now I have to decide what to print.

* I went to this workshop two weeks ago and it was truly awesome.

* I loved everything about this post (because women are amazing).

* 33 ultimate summer vacations. I love a list.

* I want to vacation in a tiny house village!

* These look super yummy (and easy to make).

* Snapping a picture of your hotel room could help stop human trafficking.

* Funny feminism!!

* Prime Day is right around the corner (July 11), so Amazon is offering a free trial on prime memberships. Click here to access.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...