6/2/17

Things to Do - Random Links & 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime

darcytroutman (1 of 1)


Happy Friday!!

On Wednesday, we returned home after five days in the Outer Banks and I'm still feeling discombobulated. As always, we filled a beach house with eight families and everyone had a blast. More photos to follow soon.

In the meantime, have a fantastic weekend and don't forget to check out this week's awesome in 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime. (So many fantastic images this week!!)

RANDOM LINKS:

* I want to see this art in the desert.

* Teenagers of the 1970s.

* I can't wait to make this recipe.

* 11 innovative ceramic artists. I love the balloon dinosaur.

* I'm so excited for the return of the old J Crew (preppy, reasonable prices, practical/cool clothes).

* Maybe I need to buy more pepto bismol.

* I can't wait to check out DC's newest interactive art exhibit!

* "33 things I learned from this season's cookbooks."

* I just bought this camera and I'm in love (so much lighter than my bulky Canon Mark III and it takes amazing photos!).

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...