2/28/18

Places to Go/Things to Do - A Few, Quick Days at Universal Orlando

017-storyboard

I know I don't share much in this space much anymore, so I should probably check in. And, honestly, I'm not sure about the future of No Monsters in My Bed. I've started blogging more on my professional website and I'd love it if you would follow me/check in over here.

I'm hoping to keep No Monsters as a place to share longer posts and opinions - book reviews, random links, etc., while moving my personal photos to Darcy Troutman Photography, but, truthfully, I haven't felt like sharing as much as I used to. My kids are older and entitled to more privacy and, like everyone else, sometimes social media just seems overwhelming.

We will see.

In the meantime, LOTS of photos from our trip to Universal are online here (I find squarespace's photo uploader to be much more user-friendly than Blogger's uploader) - please stop by!!

21 comments:

  1. aaaaaah i hear you sister. My husband spent nearly an entire day trying to fix various things that were wrong with the crappy image quality on Blogger, and I'm barely on that site anymore, compared to Instagram. Instagram has basically replaced my blog for me! I certainly wouldn't have my book surprise box thing going on if it weren't for IG. And yet.....I still have my blog, I think I would feel like a part of me was gone if I abandoned it altogether!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of the Universal Studios trip. Thanks for taking the time to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must appreciate the blogger. This is the most useful blog for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A professional photographer provides the best dress and destination suggestions. If you are planning for a pre-wedding shoot, then you can consider Pre Wedding Photo London with the suggestions of your photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apakah Anda membutuhkan pinjaman yang sah, jujur, bereputasi dan mendesak? Pencarian Anda untuk pinjaman yang sah berakhir di sini hari ini karena kami di sini untuk memenuhi kebutuhan keuangan Anda.Jika Anda telah ditolak pinjaman oleh bank atau lembaga keuangan karena alasan apapun jangan khawatir lagi tentang masalah keuangan Anda karena kami adalah solusi untuk kemalangan keuangan Anda.Kami telah memberikan Miliaran (mata uang yang berbeda) dalam pinjaman bisnis kepada lebih dari 32.000 pemilik bisnis.Kami menggunakan teknologi risiko yang kami tunjuk sendiri untuk memberi Anda pinjaman bisnis yang tepat sehingga Anda dapat tumbuh urusanmu. kami menawarkan pinjaman segala jenis dengan tingkat bunga rendah dan juga jangka waktu untuk melunasi pinjaman Apakah Anda memiliki kredit macet? Apakah Anda butuh uang untuk membayar tagihan? atau Anda merasa perlu memulai bisnis baru? Apakah Anda memiliki proyek yang belum selesai karena pendanaan yang buruk? Apakah Anda memerlukan uang untuk berinvestasi dalam spesialisasi apa pun yang akan menguntungkan Anda? ISLAMIC REFINANCING LOAN COMPANY
    tujuannya adalah untuk memberikan layanan keuangan profesional yang sangat baik e_mail: [islamicrefinancing@gmail.com]
    Whatsapp; +15716666386

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...