8/27/10

Places to Go - NYC

Untitled-4

august13 (50 of 49)

Untitled-3


As a little girl growing up in the Chicago suburbs, I dreamed of visiting NYC (the influence of A Cricket in Times Square and Noisy Nancy Norris cannot be overstated). Instead we spent summer vacations in Wisconsin, which was majestic in its own way, but I still longed for the grandeur of NYC (especially tall buildings, lots and lots of them). Then I graduated high school and moved west, then further west and later moved north, so it wasn't until I reached my late twenties that I finally visited the Big Apple. And I loved it. And now my best friend lives there. So I convinced my husband that all preschoolers need to see NYC. And off we went . . . with Sunshine Bear and Care Bear in tow (of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...