9/23/11

Things to Do - Sisters

hug

I used to work with a woman who dabbled in astrology. After P was born, she promised me that the stars divined a good sibling relationship between the girls.*

I know it's cheesy but when I look at P and F, who are so different in SO many ways, I just hope that they'll stay close. That they'll always have each other's backs. But you never know. You never know.

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL!!!

*In case you're wondering (of if you're into this sort of thing), P is a double scorpio (which makes her REALLY mysterious and tricky to figure out) and F is a libra with rising scorpio.


WEEKEND LINKS:

*The Grinker family. A fascinating story of piecing together one's ancestry and "the experience of diaspora.”

*Kidfriendly DC has the scoop on various fall festivals. Click here to check it out.

*A rocking bed?? I love it.

*Alex Kanevsky.

hands

1 comment:

  1. You captured it very well. I do hope mine stay close, too. Always. It is so beautiful to see them growing up together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...