Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links
We spent a morning in Paris at this cheesy little carnival, right next to the Louvre. I took this picture on the swing ride, flying over the city. After which I became crazy motion sick and decided to photograph the rest of the rides from ground level.
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! Don't forget to click over to Cherish This Day to see everyone else's weekly awesome.
* I love these date night out ideas, esp. appetizer hopping.
* For Lightroom geeks like me, it's pretty cool to see every VSCO preset compared.
* I like these posters.
* Human's of New York's Pakistan photos and stories are wonderful, take a look if you have a chance.
* Funny. Really really funny.
* LOVE!! "Seen Not Heard takes its title from the Old English adage “To Be Seen and Not Heard”, a term often thrown about in reference to the desired behavior of children. These images are silent, but they create a voluble visual narrative on the relationship between parent and child. They explore the cycles that are passed down through generations and the tension between keeping to what is known and forging a newer, and perhaps stronger, path. As strong as the close, forever bond between mother and daughter is, there also exists a distance inherent between two different individuals."
* Piper Anne Photography (love her work) has some great tips on photographing teens and older kids.