Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links
This is one of my favorite photos of T and P, taken when we were in Toledo, Spain. I love when I just walk in on moments like this. I'm not sure they even realized I was there. Don't forget to check out more Friday awesomeness over on Cherish This Day. Happy weekend!!
* Classrooms around the world.
* 2015 fall books preview - these look awesome! Also, the New Yorker has a list of their contributors autumn reads.
* There are SO MANY ways to celebrate Halloween in DC (with your kids) - check them out here. On a similar note, Synetic Theater's new Alice in Wonderland play looks awesome.
* 25 birthday gifts under $25. This is a fabulous list, worth bookmarking for Xmas too.
* Have you seen the prints for sale at Eventide Collective? So so pretty. (link via Cup of Jo)
* Is anyone else listening to Limetown? I'm totally addicted.
* 20 ways to celebrate fall right now. I love each and every one of these ideas.