10/16/15

Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links

pose (1 of 1)

This is one of my favorite photos of T and P, taken when we were in Toledo, Spain. I love when I just walk in on moments like this. I'm not sure they even realized I was there. Don't forget to check out more Friday awesomeness over on Cherish This Day. Happy weekend!!


RANDOM LINKS:

* Classrooms around the world.

* 2015 fall books preview - these look awesome! Also, the New Yorker has a list of their contributors autumn reads.

* Exactly.

* There are SO MANY ways to celebrate Halloween in DC (with your kids) - check them out here. On a similar note, Synetic Theater's new Alice in Wonderland play looks awesome.

* 25 birthday gifts under $25. This is a fabulous list, worth bookmarking for Xmas too.

* Have you seen the prints for sale at Eventide Collective? So so pretty. (link via Cup of Jo)

* Is anyone else listening to Limetown? I'm totally addicted.

* 20 ways to celebrate fall right now. I love each and every one of these ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...