Things to Do - 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime & Random Links
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! On Tuesday I took the kids to Blue Hill Farm in Waterford, VA to check out the light for a wedding I'm shooting there next week. F (of course) read her book, while P twirled through the fields. I can't even begin to explain how beautiful this place is, I really want to spend a night at their bed and breakfast, maybe sometime this spring?
Anyways, have a great weekend. And don't forget to check out this week's awesome on 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime!
* 5 Big Fall Books
* I'm thinking of buying this shirt for T, since he NEVER wants to change his clothes.
* I'm a little obsessed with this photo series. Crazy good stuff.
* Reader's guide to this fall's big book awards.
* How to raise kinder, less entitled kids (according to science).
* Laurie Melia Ceramics. Unexpected.
* I cannot wait to read this book!!
* I want this shirt in white. Like really really want.
* The easiest way to make popcorn. THIS IS AWESOME!!! (link via Cup of Jo).