10/21/16

Things to Do - Grateful List (September 2016)

darcytroutman (1 of 1)

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! I love hanging out with this super-fun, dog-loving, preschooler on weekday afternoons.

Have a great weekend and don't forget to check out this week's awesome on 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime!

ARTS
* Watching The Big Short (Netflix streaming).
* Watching Shameless, Season 1 (Netflix streaming). How have I never heard of this show? It's awesome.
* Watching Dirty Rotten Scoundrels for family movie night.
* Watching Wiener, the movie (fascinating).
* Reading Waiting.
* Reading Cities I've Never Lived In (I loved this).


FOOD
* The new ramen place (Boru) on Columbia Pike.
* Trader Joe's tumeric/ginger tea.
* Cava with Amanda.
* Dan making fantastic dinners on weeknights.

PLACES
* A gorgeous afternoon at the Maryland Renaissance Festival.
* Taking the kids to see Raina Telgemeier at the National Book Festival.
* Attending the YanFam Way Photography workshop.

STUFF
* Ben Sasso's new lightroom presets (SO. MUCH. WONDERFULNESS.).

ETC.
* A much-needed last minute happy hour at Kelly's house before school started.
* Two more end of summer happy hours - Hector and Janise's BBQ and Jenny's "the pool is closing" party.
* F making me lunch for my first day of work (strawberry, cucumber, edamame salad).
* T and Cole after the storm, "we're collecting water." Me - "Why?". They both look at me like I'm crazy and say, "Because it's WATER!"
* The annual 6th street block party.
* T riding his bike everywhere and singing "you see me rolling!"
* My new job! (working at a preschool on Mondays and Tuesdays).
* After a long, hard course of chemo, my friend's husband just learned he is in remission (YAY!).
* Ending the month with a 2 am moms' wine night.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...