11/4/16

Things to Do - Random Links & 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime

darcytroutman (1 of 1)

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, my busy season this year has been even busier than expected. Totally excited about spending my weekends and afternoons at gorgeous weddings and hanging out with amazing families, but I haven't had much time for this space. I promise, I'll be back soon with more posts than ever.

In the meantime, the photo above is from the Hotel Monaco in Alexandria, last weekend I brought the kids to look around and check out the light for a wedding I'm shooting there tonight. Have a great weekend and don't forget to check out this week's awesome on 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime!

RANDOM LINKS:

* 20 off-the-beaten-track museums in and around DC.

* This movie looks awesome. As does this one.

* I really want to read this book.

* I know it's expensive and inappropriate, but I really really want this neon sign in my kitchen.

* 3 questions to ask your kids every night (link via Dinner: A Love Story).

* I'm a little bit in love with these housing project photos.

* Happiness - literally.

* The New Yorker profiled first time voters (love the photography) and NY Magazine asked 9 women why they're voting for Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...