9/4/17

Things to Do - 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime & Random Links

darcytroutman (1 of 1)

Happy Monday! I feel like Labor Day and random links somehow go together, not sure why.

The photo above is from the beach in Sardinia (probably my favorite place we visited this summer, though it's hard to compare, as they were all so different).

If you have a chance, check out our newest post on 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime. Lots of fantastic images (as always!).

RANDOM LINKS:

* This photo series on LA is awesome and quirky.

* 10 stories (for adults) for back to school season.

* Suntan ads from the 1960s - 1980s. So bizarre. The weird thing is I can remember seeing the Miss Hawaiian Tropic ads in my Seventeen, which makes me feel old.

* 3 end of summer meals that scream Sunday dinner (even on a weeknight).

* August Sander - people of the 20th century. We saw some of Sander's work in Vienna and I can't get it out of my head. Such a cool project.

* A 300 square foot tiny house in California.

* Aren't these playgrounds beautiful?

* I'm liking this quirky new video.

* A view inside the Houston homes hit by Hurricane Harvey.

* The best movies of 2017 (so far). And the best podcast os 2017 (so far).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...