9/25/17

Things to Do - Random Links & 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime

darcytroutman (1 of 1)

Happy Monday!! The neighbors hired T to start mowing their lawn, usually he uses our push mower but last week Dan helped him with the bigger mower. Corners were tough, but all in all he did a good job.

I hope you all had a great weekend. Here are some random links to get you through Monday. And, if you have a chance, please check out our new post on 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime - lots of fantastic images this week!

RANDOM LINKS:

* 100 great works of dystopian fiction. Where to begin?

* YES!!!

* Billboards telling you where to go next - I love this project.

* A new batch of cookbooks for fall.

* The 10 books long listed for the National Book Award for Fiction.

* How do families around the world spend their vacation? LOVED THIS!!!

* I love this shirt.

* I just subscribed to this new magazine, it looks really good. Plus I love reading offline.

* Has anyone tried this shampoo replacement? I'm curious if it will work on my hair.

* Nostalgia overload - the 1979 Sears catalog children's toy section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...