7/8/11

Things to Do - A Ponytail

long

I don't possess particularly "good hair." As a kid I wore it long and it always looked stringy. I cut it all off after college and never looked back. Then I had daughters. When the girls were little I had their hair cut into the most adorable pixie cuts. In order to convince the girls of the beauty of short hair, I bought the movie Snow White (thank you Disney for making one princess with short hair). F couldn't figure out how to tie a bow, so she became addicted to Snow White-Style headbands and life was good. No knots, not a lot of combing. Easy. Then P rebelled (as P loves to do). "I want beautiful long hair, mom. LONG!!" So we've been working on it together - ponytails, barrettes, hair brushes. Girls' hair continues to boggle me, but P loves her long locks. And I must say, I'm glad she didn't inherit my stringy hair. Lucky girl.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!! SEE YOU ON MONDAY!!

WEEKEND LINKS:

*Sh*t my kids ruined - on a bad day this blog will make you feel better. Even if it is at the expense of other's happiness.

*Raising Frogs for Money - I really want a copy, but I'm trying to save money.

*I also really want an ice cream maker ball - this looks so fun.

*I can't stop listening to this song. Can't stop.

*Free workshops for KIDS at Home Depot (make coasters, pencil boxes, etc.) - this looks awesome!

*RIP Cy Twombly - what great artist has inspired you?

*I want to sleep in a teepee. It looks like a lot of fun (link via Making It Lovely).

dance

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...