8/2/13

Things to Do - Snowshoe Etc. & Random Links

flip

Just some more pics of our weekend at Snowshoe, plus random links to round out the week.

Happy Friday everyone!!

RANDOM LINKS:

* I can't stop listening to this song. And P's obsessed with figuring out all of the cup routines in this video (we always fast forward the long intro).

* 5 forgotten classics worth revisiting. I really want to read the retelling of One Thousand and One Nights.

* The Canadian oil sands.

* A roadtrip photo diary. Makes me want to go camping. As does this (localish) place.

* It's official, I want to be Gwyneth's BBF - all these quotes just made me like her more.

* How to talk to your daughter about her body.

* I really want one of these.

* How to live with introverts. This is so me.

dog

T's favorite activity lately is writing in his journal. We define "writing" loosely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...