8/27/13

Things to Make - Hannah Hoch Inspired Collages

hoch

(All of the book photos are of Hoch's works)

Lately, I've become somewhat obsessed with the photomontages of the late German artist, Hannah Hoch. So I saved up some old magazines, catalogs, and photographs to craft Hoch-based collages with the girls. After I showed the girls a book of her work (and kept it open on the table for inspiration), we had a great time cutting out images (esp. different facial features) and creating our own masterpieces. We're not quite as good as Ms. Hoch, but at least we keep trying.

HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!!

glue

I love how F made a hat out of a picture of dolls.

1 comment:

  1. Need to keep this in mind! I loved to do such collages as a kid- but to connect it to an artist is even more interesting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...