4/25/14

Things to Do - Cherish This (Beach) Day & Random Links

arrive

Some pics from our trip to Charleston, SC. I wish all beach days were warm (but not hot) and overcast. Perfect weather for book reading and/or dog walking and/or doing nothing.

The girls woke me up at 8 am, ready to venture. Then we returned in the afternoon, this time bringing Odessa (the puppy). Days like this must not be spent inside.

Now click on over to Cherish This Day to check out the rest of the group's images.

afternoon

RANDOM LINKS:

* American Cool (the exhibit at the Smithsonian is also worth checking out, very, um, well, cool for lack of a better adjective).

* Okay, so all these recipes really made me want to jump on the zoodle bandwagon.

* Childbirth around the world.

* Amazon prime is about to get SO MUCH better (I might have to spend a weekend watching hours of TV).

* The essential list of online documentaries on photographers. I. am. completely. overwhelmed.

2 comments:

  1. These pix are AMAZING! i love all of your photos, but these really struck me -- the light, the beach, how you caught your kids playing. And....I love the cardigan you've got on! Darling pic of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa - Thanks so much, your comment made my day!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...