Things to Do - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! - Random Links & Cherish This Day
Merry Christmas everyone (which seems somewhat bizarre to say as it is 71 degrees today)! Earlier this week, we took a quick vacation to NYC and I fell in love with this little statue at the Met. I'll have more photos of the trip up in the next few weeks, but in the meantime, have a fantastic holiday weekend!
* I LOVE this gallery wall!!!
* The lists keep coming - (1) The Atlantic's 5 books we missed in 2015; (2) Vulture's the 10 best podcasts of 2015; (3) The New Yorker's best books of 2015; (4) The New Yorker's favorite portraits of 2015; (5) NPR's favorite songs of 2015.
* 8 winter activities to enjoy in Europe. I WANT TO GO!!
* Brooke Collier photography continues to amaze me.
* 34 long articles to read over the holidays (link via Miss Moss).
* 46 Christmas cookie recipes from around the world. These all look awesome!
* Aren't these buildings so colorful and beautiful?
* New York Time's the year in pictures and how they made the cut; "The process always reminds me of how crucial a sense of voice, a sense of authorship is in making pictures. We are often looking at many different visual interpretations of the same event, and so it gives me a heightened appreciation for what any individual photographer brings to a story. You aren’t just documenting what’s happening in front of you. There’s a huge amount of decision-making that goes into the kind of picture that you as a photographer are going to make, as opposed to someone who could be standing a foot away from you."