Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! We didn't adopt a new puppy (three dogs with three kids would be too much for me), but we have spent a lot of time fawning over our neighbor's new dog. Seriously, how cute is she?
Have a great weekend! And don't forget to check out this week's awesome on Cherish This Day!
* I can't stop staring at these photos of people blending with their surroundings. So trippy cool.
* I want to make/eat/devour this cake.
* On the record player - I've been looking for something new to listen to lately, excited to check these out.
* Gift guide: presents for the 2016 election season. Love these!
* I want this photography book.
* Is anyone else watching Togetherness? I binge-watched Season 1 (we don't have cable so I purchased it through Amazon) and can't wait to dive into Season 2. So so good! I'm so sad that there won't be a Season 3.
* The grave of the female stranger.
* Has anyone read Marvel's new comic Squirrel Girl? She sounds awesome!