Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! I feel as if summer came on strong this year. Like I can't quite catch my breath. Luckily, there's the pool.
Anyways, T wanted a mohawk (just like Mr. T from the 80s'), so I took him to Hair Cuttery a few weeks ago. It's sort of a baby mohawk, but these things are probably best done in steps.
Have a fantastic 4th of July weekend! And don't forget to check out this week's awesome on Cherish This Day!
* Is anyone else watching UnReal? I'm totally addicted. I used to watch the Bachelor every week and this fictional behind-the-scenes drama (created by a former Bachelor producer) is even better than the real "reality" show.
* A hangover cure?
* I think I'm going to order one of these for my new office. Though now I have to decide what to print.
* I went to this workshop two weeks ago and it was truly awesome.
* I loved everything about this post (because women are amazing).
* 33 ultimate summer vacations. I love a list.
* I want to vacation in a tiny house village!
* These look super yummy (and easy to make).
* Snapping a picture of your hotel room could help stop human trafficking.
* Funny feminism!!
* Prime Day is right around the corner (July 11), so Amazon is offering a free trial on prime memberships. Click here to access.