Things to Watch - 10 Summer Movies on Netflix Streaming
1. Grease - For better or worse, this is pretty much the classic summer movie. How many times have I heard "Summer Loving" in my life? Probably too many. (Rating PG; common sense media rating 12+)
2. Jurassic Park - Netflix just added the whole Jurassic trilogy to streaming. And summer movies are often over-the-top blockbusters, so cuddle in your couch and prepare to hide under blankets. (Rating PG-13; common sense media rating 12+)
3. Holes - Because summer is about digging for (maybe finding?) buried treasure (PG; common sense media rating 10+).
4. The 7 Year Itch - Every summer needs a classic. And Marilyn Monroe. (NR; common sense media rating 11+)
5. Adventureland - This is probably my favorite summer movie ever. It's about a group of kids working at a low-tier amusement park together. And there's a love story. And it's funny. But some scenes are a little risqué for kids. (R; common sense media rating 16+)
6. What's Eating Gilbert Grape - Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio star in this small town coming of age film, which will make you cry (but in a good way). (PG-13; common sense media rating 14+).
7. Back to the Future - Because Marty McFly is awesome and he just arrived on Netflix streaming. (PG; common sense media rating 10+)
8. 50 First Dates - Watch Drew Barrymore fall in love over and over again. (PG-13; common sense media rating 14+)
9. Addams Family Values - Wednesday goes to camp. (PG-13; common sense media rating 14+).
10. The Endless Summer - Because surfing. Lots and lots of surfing. (NR; no common sense media rating).
[Disclaimer- I receive compensation for posting about Netflix, but I decide what I want to write about and what I want to say.]