8/25/16

Things to Watch - Beat Bugs (Netflix)

darcytroutman (1 of 2)

Netflix recently premiered a new cartoon for kids called Beat Bugs and IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BEATLES!! How cool is that? We haven't checked it out yet (I think my kids might be a little too old for it), but it looks so fun. When my kids were little I hated listening to all the bad kids' music in TV shows (ugh, like the Hot Dog song), so how great would it be to hear something worthwhile, while keeping your kids entertained? Check out the preview here.

And by the way, did anyone else watch Stranger Things? It gave me nightmares but I loved it!! And so great to see Winona again!

StreamTeamBadge

[Disclaimer- I receive compensation for posting about Netflix, but I decide what I want to write about and what I want to say.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...