Things to Do - Random Links & 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime
Happy Friday everyone! I'm shooting a wedding tomorrow and it's supposed to be 70 degrees, making me crazy happy!
Have a great weekend! And if you have a chance, don't forget to check out this week's awesome on 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime!
* I just blogged another one of my favorite fall weddings - a sword arch, money dance, hora, and the best garter toss I've ever witnessed (the bouquet toss was also pretty amazing). Click here to check it out.
* I know I'm late to the party on this, but I can't stop listening to this song (and the video is so pretty). I learned about the song and video from this article, which was fascinating in its own right.
* A normal week of food, throughout the world.
* Dear Lorde, please continue to ignore the haters. I love you. Sincerely, Darcy.
* The disturbing origins of 10 famous fairy tales.
* There are a ton of great shows for families coming to DC this spring and Kidfriendly DC has the scoop - check out this list here.
* I've always wanted to do a photo shoot in a house under construction, like this one. I think it would create so many amazing memories.
* I find this salad intriguing (and easy to make)!
* 32 women authors on the life-changing books they read in their 20s (mine would be Of Human Bondage).
* Are these the best US National Parks?
* Loving this shirt.