5/19/17

Things to Do - Random Links & 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime

darcytroutman (1 of 1)

Happy weekend everyone! If you have a chance, don't forget to check out this week's awesome on 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime!


RANDOM LINKS:

* KidFriendly DC's summer fun guide.

* I actually want to see the films in Flavorwire's reasonable, low-expectation summer movie preview.

* Suburbia in photos.

* 6 healthy recipes for when you barely have time to cook.

* Doesn't this dessert look delicious (and easy to make)?

* A science podcast for kids - this sounds awesome!

* 7 new books to read this May.

* Movie scenes influenced by famous paintings - this is pretty cool!

* I keep trying to listen to more podcasts, but I usually end up watching TV instead. Maybe these will inspire me to switch.

* This new pet-sitting site looks awesome if you (like us) love to vacation.

* 50 best high school movies, do you agree? (My favorite will always be Pretty in Pink).

* My friends' moms - I found this the perfect read for Mothers' Day.

1 comment:

  1. Highly recommend Invisibilia and Homecoming. Homecoming is one of those "you'll like it or you won't" type things though. It's a little dark and strange.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...