Things to Do - Random Links & 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime
Happy weekend everyone! If you have a chance, don't forget to check out this week's awesome on 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime!
* KidFriendly DC's summer fun guide.
* I actually want to see the films in Flavorwire's reasonable, low-expectation summer movie preview.
* Suburbia in photos.
* 6 healthy recipes for when you barely have time to cook.
* Doesn't this dessert look delicious (and easy to make)?
* A science podcast for kids - this sounds awesome!
* 7 new books to read this May.
* Movie scenes influenced by famous paintings - this is pretty cool!
* I keep trying to listen to more podcasts, but I usually end up watching TV instead. Maybe these will inspire me to switch.
* This new pet-sitting site looks awesome if you (like us) love to vacation.
* 50 best high school movies, do you agree? (My favorite will always be Pretty in Pink).
* My friends' moms - I found this the perfect read for Mothers' Day.