10/30/17

Things to Do - Project 52, Weeks 37 & 38

I'm still posting/editing photos from September, but I'm catching up. I'll admit that I've totally failed at my goal of photographing every day. During my busy season (which is now), it becomes harder to take photos of my own family after I've spent the morning and afternoon taking photos of other families.

But I still like to document what I can. Plus, it helps that I now do most of my personal work on the super light Sony a7 and all my professional work on my Canon Mark III, so there's a separation between "working" and "playing" for lack of better terminology.

Anyways, here are a few snapshots of our life. I stressed about whether or not to post the deer photo, but Dan hunts and we eat meat. AndI'm a big believer that if you eat meat you should know (and be okay with) where your meat comes from. Plus, I'm also a big believer on posting real life - in all it's messiness.

darcytroutman (1 of 6)

darcytroutman (2 of 6)

darcytroutman (3 of 6)

darcytroutman (4 of 6)

darcytroutman (5 of 6)

darcytroutman (6 of 6)

WEEK 37

(1) Fort building in the neighborhood cut-through/walking path.
(2) The first deer of the season.
(3) Dog walking with two of my favorite kids.
(4) F helping me with homework for a black and white photography class I'm taking online.
(5) After soccer practice.
(6) The dog park with P and Coco.

darcytroutman (1 of 7)

darcytroutman (2 of 7)

darcytroutman (3 of 7)

darcytroutman (4 of 7)

darcytroutman (5 of 7)

darcytroutman (6 of 7)

darcytroutman (7 of 7)

WEEK 38

(1) I love how all of P and T's friends meet at our house and then walk to school together.
(2) Halloween costume planning.
(3) The pogo stick is back in action.
(4) P and her best friend are trying a new sport this year. The games are very long.
(5) Dan and T mowing the lawn together.
(6) Since I've been working a lot the kids often bring a book into my office and read while I edit, which makes me super happy.
(7) Sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...