10/6/17

Things to Do - Random Links & 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime

darcytroutman (1 of 1)

Happy Friday everyone! T's pretty excited for Halloween this year!

If you have a chance, check out our awesome new post on 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime!

RANDOM LINKS:

* I'm totally smitten with this playlist.

* 16 films to watch this fall.

* A photo series on the wolf children, who fled the woods in the final months of WWII in order to escape death and exile, as the Red Army swept across eastern Germany.

* I can't stop listening to this song. Over and over.

* I just watched this movie and now I can't stop dreaming about Pantelleria. I must go!! I must go!!

* My friend shot an engagement session at the county fair and the photos are phenomenal. If anyone in the DC area is interested in a fair family session - keep me in mind!!!

* A new family photo shoot is up on my professional blog. We had so much fun!

* The new lego house looks AMAZING.

* Slant rhymes. I'm somewhat obsessed with these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...