10/5/12

Things to Do - The Beach Etc.

pinkpail

fish

soccer

I know I'm posting a ton of beach pictures, but this is only a small sample of the total. I find beaches addictive for picture taking. Or maybe I was just so happy to spend some time by the water - with my Kindle (I can't stop reading -Marco Polo: From Venice to Xanadu, fascinating stuff), a towel, a comfy sweater, and the camera. Amazing how easily the day just meanders along.

Saturday was overcast and a little chilly, the water actually seemed warmer than the outside air. Not a bad combination, especially since I kept putting my feet in the surf.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! Have a great weekend.


WEEKEND LINKS:


*For local folks, this weekend is the Culpeper Farm Tour, looks like a great way to check out some small local farms. Click here for more info. And on Sunday from 12:30 - 4:30, the Artisphere is hosting a FREE family open house - with storytelling, interactive mural painting, the Wandering Wonders magic show, and theatre workshops. Click here for more info.

*Mirrors on easels in the desert = art.

*"It seems that I live the perfect dreamy life . . . and you know what? It’s totally doable. Anyone can change their life. It’s all a matter of choice." Inspiring.

*This MOMA Studio's exhibit looks really fun - participatory art. Maybe a trip to NYC is in order?

umbrella

The sun came out on Sunday - lots of sunblock and hole digging. LOTS of hole digging. I had no idea T could work this hard.

end

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...