1/24/14

Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links

untitled (10 of 26).jpg

untitled (19 of 26).jpg

Last week (or was it the week before? the days do seem to blend lately), T had a low fever at night so I kept him home from school for a few days. We tried to entertain each other, but after the first day he really missed his friends. On his last day home I walked into the front room and caught him playing with the shades and starring, wistfully, out the window. So go these winter days.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE (and, in Arlington, the kids even have school today. miracles. miracles)!! Now click on over to Cherish This Day and see what everyone else has been up to.


RANDOM LINKS:

* Judy Bloom and Lena Dunham curate a reading list.

* These are funny. Really funny. Trust me.

* 50 songs guaranteed to make you smile. They're right.

* Work spaces of great artists. I could spend hours in Nigella Lawson's study.

* Girl scout cookie/wine pairings.

* Everyday objects become awesome. I love these.

* 12 ways to get fit at home. Wonderful list. Now I just need to follow through.

2 comments:

  1. Playing with the blinds in my house is a time-outable offense! One of my biggest parenting pet peeves. :) Glad the little man is feeling better. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, our favorite new "Happy Song" is appropriately called . . . "Happy," by Pharrell Williams. It's great!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...