1/21/15

Things to Do - 12 in 12 (January 2015)

Monday, January 12th was a rainy, miserable Monday and I just couldn't muster the energy to photograph anything. So I waited until the 19th (MLK day) to document our day. Plus, by the 19th I was finally walking again (yay!! my broken foot is 85% healed, no more boot for me!!).

Don't forget to click on over to Where the Watermelons Grow and Not-So-SAHM to see how their Monday went.

zoo (1 of 10)

9:30 am - T had a fever for the past four days, but he seems to be on the road to recovery. Unfortunately, all he wants to do is lounge on the couch with the ipad.

zoo (2 of 10)

10:00 am - Best friends.

zoo (3 of 10)

11:00 am - Grocery shopping completed.

run

noon - Arrive at the National Zoo. Considering it is January, I assumed we'd have the place to ourselves. But all the good parking lots are full and we have to park in the E lot (i.e. Siberia).

zoo (4 of 10)

12:15 pm - Finally make it to the Reptile House.

zoo (5 of 10)

12:20 pm - Meet up with our friends.

snake

12:35 pm - Still reptiling.

zoo (6 of 10)

1:15 pm - Group shots after our picnic lunch.

zoo (7 of 10)

2:00 pm - The kids want to stack and unstack these chairs. Um, yeah . . ?

[head back to our house - Rachel and I catch up while the kids play]

zoo (8 of 10)

6:00 pm - Rachel and Scott for dinner. Dan cooks halibut that a friend caught in Alaska. Wow, I'm not usually a fish fan, but this stuff is amazing.

zoo (9 of 10)

9:00 pm - Dan knocking down the pieces after my amazing Settlers of Catan victory (see all the white cities? they were mine, all mine, not that I'm gloating or anything).

zoo (10 of 10)

9:30 pm - Why are they all in my bed and how do I make them leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...