3/13/15

Things to Do - Grandma's House (including The Stories We Tell, Cherish This Day & Random Links)

lounge (3 of 18)

lounge (2 of 18)

lounge (4 of 18)

One of my goals for 2015 is to take more photos of the kids with their grandparents. Dan's parents and my mom are such a big part of our lives, but I rarely photograph the moments the kids spend with them (probably because I'm so happy to let the grandparents take over the children while I zone out/sleep/read my book on the couch). Anyways, here are some photos of our recent trip to Richmond.

If you have a chance, don't forget to check out Cherish This Day & The Stories We Tell, both of which have amazing group posts today.

RANDOM LINKS:

* The Best Feminist Books for Young Readers.

* These are my absolute favorite sweatshirts in the world (and they're super cheap).

* This list is making me really want to vacation in Philly this summer.

* Female Supreme Court Justice legos.

lounge (5 of 18)

lounge (7 of 18)

lounge (6 of 18)

lounge (8 of 18)

Grandma Margie's art studio always brings the fun. In case you're wondering, T's wearing his homemade Santa Clause mask, with a beard, of course.

lounge (9 of 18)

lounge (10 of 18)

Coco was welcomed on a trial basis, during which she broke out of her crate, ate a full vacuum cleaner bag (off of the vacuum cleaner), and trashed the laundry room. F**cking dog.

lounge (11 of 18)

The kids hoped that writing a schedule for Coco might improve her behavior.

lounge (12 of 18)

lounge (13 of 18)

lounge (14 of 18)

F made mashed potatoes, Grandma Margie taught the youngest two kids to knit, and Dan debated politics with his dad.

lounge (15 of 18)

The kids learned how to play spades, Dan could not be happier.

lounge (16 of 18)

lounge (17 of 18)

lounge (18 of 18)

And, somewhat miraculously, my children all got along (for the most part).

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these photos, and I love your goal of taking more photos with the grandparents. I so need to do that!

    Thank you for sharing the feminist reading list. My youngest discovered the Zita series and I've been looking for other good ones for my girls.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...