3/23/15

Things to Do - Mornings & This Untamed Life (Messy)

morning (1 of 12)

morning (2 of 12)

morning (3 of 12)

morning (4 of 12)

morning (5 of 12)

morning (6 of 12)

morning (7 of 12)

The theme for this week's post on This Untamed Life is "messy". And when I think about messy, I picture weekend mornings. I'm usually the last one to wake up, so by the time I arrive downstairs the kitchen is full of cereal boxes and dirty dishes, with newspaper pages scattered on every surface. And, most importantly, everyone I love. So over the past few weeks, I decided to document our laziest hours - before plans are made and our days take shape.

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!! Don't forget to click on over to This Untamed Life to see how everyone else photographed messy.

morning (8 of 12)

morning (9 of 12)

morning (10 of 12)

morning (11 of 12)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...