Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links
P turned 9 on Veteran's Day and we spent the afternoon at the zoo. She wanted to go to the Peanuts movie or rock wall climbing, but I insisted on staying outside while this t-shirt weather lasts. We returned home to Dan cooking a venison roast (he's killed two deer already this year), which was crazy good.
Since I'm working so much on weekends lately, it felt nice to have a weekday off with the kids. It goes so fast . . .
HAPPY WEEKEND!! Don't forget to check out this week's awesome over on Cherish This Day.
* NPR has a new blog devoted to finding good podcasts.
* Photolucida's Top 50 documentary photography projects. Prepare to be wowed.
* 37 Things You'll Only Understand if You Went to College in the 90s. I can't believe how spot on these are.
* Some of the best books of 2015.
* This poster hanging system is gorgeous (and much cheaper than any sort of frame). Especially when coupled with your own custom poster.