2/5/16

Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links

darcytroutman (1 of 1)

Happy Friday everyone!! Don't forget to check out this week's awesome on Cherish This Day!

RANDOM LINKS:

* I'm part of a great new collaborative photography project called Five Hours 'Til Bedtime, click here to check us out!

* A free Smithsonian coloring book.

* The best Superbowl snack ever for board game geeks. If that's not enough food for you, try these 10 Inspired Superbowl recipes. I want to eat everything now!

* I REALLY want to read this (I loved Life of Pi).

* 7 problems I'm not going to solve for my kid.

* I love these surreal photos of different international cities.

* 21 Small Towns You Should Visit on Your Next American Road Trip. Has anyone ever visited Lititz, PA? I'm contemplating a weekend there.

* 10 best backpacking trips in U.S. National Parks (Can you tell I'm full of wanderlust lately?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...