2/12/16

Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links

darcytroutman (1 of 1)

The other night at dinner, F told us she was saving her allowance for her own TV. Then P informed us she's saving up for a new itouch. And T followed that up by saying, "I'm saving up to become a unicorn", so he put a bag on his forehead and spent the rest of the night "unicorning." Love that kid.

Have a great weekend everyone! Don't forget to check out this week's awesome on Cherish This Day.

RANDOM LINKS:

* The best book covers of 2015. And now I want to read them all (just because of their pretty exteriors).

* Love this "as time goes by" photo series. Would be so odd to see myself age in portraits of this type.

* You can now rent Van Gogh's "The Bedroom" on Airbnb for $10 a night in Chicago.

* I really want to stay in this abandoned fishing village. So gorgeous.

* Does anyone want to take this class with me? I think it would be so much more fun if I could take it with a group.

* An online store that only stocks products that last a lifetime.

* The look for less - boys edition. I love those shoes!!

* YES!! YES!! YES!! This made my day!

* Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...