Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links
The other night at dinner, F told us she was saving her allowance for her own TV. Then P informed us she's saving up for a new itouch. And T followed that up by saying, "I'm saving up to become a unicorn", so he put a bag on his forehead and spent the rest of the night "unicorning." Love that kid.
Have a great weekend everyone! Don't forget to check out this week's awesome on Cherish This Day.
* The best book covers of 2015. And now I want to read them all (just because of their pretty exteriors).
* Love this "as time goes by" photo series. Would be so odd to see myself age in portraits of this type.
* You can now rent Van Gogh's "The Bedroom" on Airbnb for $10 a night in Chicago.
* I really want to stay in this abandoned fishing village. So gorgeous.
* Does anyone want to take this class with me? I think it would be so much more fun if I could take it with a group.
* An online store that only stocks products that last a lifetime.
* The look for less - boys edition. I love those shoes!!
* YES!! YES!! YES!! This made my day!