Things to Do - Random Links & Cherish This Day
Dan's mom gave us his old trumpet and now T carries/plays/annoys us with it all the time. On the upside, if I agree to "listen" he'll model for me anywhere. Love that evening backlight!
Have a great weekend! And don't forget to check out this week's awesome on Cherish This Day (and, even more awesome, on 5 Hours 'Til Bedtime!)
* For the first time in years, I sort of want another tattoo, but only if I can get one of these.
* I really want to play this videogame (too bad we don't have an xbox).
* Valentine's poems for married people.
* Aren't these free printable NASA posters gorgeous?
* A court-ordered letter from Dora the Explorer's mother.
* The ultimate Virginia waterfalls road trip. Adding this to the bucket list!
* Disney villains without makeup. My favorite is Scar.
* These are my favorite kind of family photos. playing. laughing. dancing. fussing.
* Marriage tip - the 6:00 dinner. Genius!!!
* How yummy does this sauce sound?
* I didn't know it was possible to write a super funny post about a SUCCESSFUL homemade birthday cake, but Melissa managed crack me up while making me hungry as well!
* An awesome list of science-geared youtube channels for kids.