Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links
F's soccer team won. Can you tell? Happy weekend everyone! After 5 days of gloom, the weather is looking fabulous for a change. Yay!!
If you have a chance, don't forget to check out this week's awesome on Cherish This Day.
* 4 men with different incomes open up on the lives they can afford.
* A whole museum devoted to the Olsen twins.
* 12 innocuous household items my son has turned into weapons.
* Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls. I just bought this on Kickstarter, it looks awesome.
* Aren't these homemade summer soapsicles coolio? I think they'd make such cute teachers' gifts.
* And finally, over the next few weeks the Kennedy Center has lots of cool, free outdoor events as part of it's Ireland festival.